The Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI) held its Annual General Meeting 2021-2022 & Elections 2022-2024 on 21st September 2022 at The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa.
The Annual General Meeting was welcomed by the ATOAI Officiating President Mr. Vaibhav Kala.
ATOAI Honorary Secretary Mr. Vinayak Koul presented the annual report of the ATOAI flow of activities for the financial year 2021-22.
Summary of the resolutions passed at the Annual General Meeting:
The Annual General Meeting passed the confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 10th December 2022.
The Annual General Meeting passed the accounts for the financial year 2021-22 presented by ATOAI Honorary Treasurer Mr. Pradeep Murthy.
The Annual General Meeting passed the appointment of SRBP & Associates, Mr. Sagar Regmi as the auditor for the Financial Year 2022-23.
The Annual General Meeting concluded with a vote of thanks by Mr. Vaibhav Kala.
Mr. Rajiv Kohli, the returning officer announced the ATOAI new team of Office Bearers & Executive Committee of the Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI) who have been elected unopposed and will hold office for the next two years.
- PRESIDENT – Mr. Ajeet Bajaj, Padmashri Awardee, Managing Director – M/s Snow Leopard Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
- SR. VICE PRESIDENT – Mr. Tejbir Singh Anand, Managing Director – M/s Holiday Moods Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
- VICE PRESIDENT – Mr. Vaibhav Kala, Managing Director – M/s Aquaterra Adventures India Pvt. Ltd
- HON. SECRETARY – Mr. Ronny Gulati, Managing Director – M/s Youreka Campouts Services Pvt. Ltd
- HON. TREASURER – Mr. Nirat Bhatt – M/s Nidus Enterprises Private Ltd
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS’s: –
- Mr. Vishwas Makhija, Managing Director – M/s India Insight Tours Pvt. Ltd, Immediate Past President.
- Mr. Pradeep Murthy, Partner – Muddy Boots Vacations India LLP
- Mr. Tundup Dorjay, Director – Overland Escape
- Mr. Ravi Kumar, Program Manager – National Outdoor Leadership School,
- Mr. Rahul Sharma, Managing Director – R Ventures Holidays
- Mr. Amit Perival, Chief Executive Officer – Clubside Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjay Basu, Managing Director – Far Horizon Tours Pvt. Ltd.
The new ATOAI team will continue to work diligently for the sustainable growth of adventure travel in India by taking forward the association’s aims and shaping government policy for this sector.
With the formation of the National Board for Adventure Tourism by the Ministry of Tourism and ATOAI as one of the core members of the board, we have spelled out all of our concerns, areas of focus, attention to our international rankings, and bringing global standards with a strong emphasis on safety, risk mitigation, sustainability and improving India’s reputation in the global adventure travel market.