Mr Ravi Gosain, Vice President – IATO apprised that due to the overwhelming response to IATO Special Membership Drive which was valid till 31st July 2023 has been extended till 31st August 2023. Mr Ravi Gosain informed that the decision has been taken to facilitate the tourism stakeholders to join IATO in large numbers and make IATO the voice of the industry for which IATO has offered the following:-
- IATO has fully waived off Admission (Joining fee) of Rs. 10000/- plus GST for the new membership for all the applicants pan India, whose membership application is received at the IATO office on or before 31st August 2023.
- From 1st September 2023, 100 % waiver on Admission (Joining Fee) from the applicants who are based in Andaman Nicobar Islands; Andhra Pradesh, Bihar; Chhattisgarh; Chandigarh; Dadra & Nagar Haveli; Daman & Diu; J & K; Jharkhand; Ladakh; Lakshadweep; North East States; Odisha, Puducherry; Sikkim and Uttarakhand. (Joining Fee – Charges payable Rs. 5000/- plus 18% GST) for the new applicants based in any state other than mentioned in para i) above.
- From 1st September 2023, 50 % waiver on Admission Fee (Joining Fee – Charges payable Rs. 5000/- plus 18% GST) for the new applicants based in any state other than mentioned in para ii) above.
- There is no waiver/discount on the Annual Subscription and to be paid fully and following fee will be applicable
- For Active membership – Rs. 6500 plus GST.
- For Allied, Provisional, Affiliate and Provisional Membership – Rs. 6000 plus GST.
BECOME A PROUD MEMBER OF IATO. The USP lies in your integration with IATO once you become the member
Ø For Membership Query, you may pl ase contact the IATO Secretariat or contact the IATO State Chapter Chairman of your State. Details of IATO Chapters is available on the link: https://iato.in/pages/view/14