As you are aware, the 38th IATO Annual Convention is going to be held from 29th September to 02nd October 2023 in Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar (Aurangabad), Maharashtra. The venue of the convention is WelcomHotel by ITC Hotels Rama International. Inauguration of the convention will be held on 29th September 2023 at 1630 hours. Registration of the convention and all other events/activities will also be held at WelcomHotel by ITC Hotels Rama International.
The Theme of the convention is “Inbound Tourism and Emerg*ing sustainable trends”
You can register online and can also make payments online through your Visa/Master Debit/Credit card.
Link for Online Registration and other details is:-
We seek active participation of all our members to make this convention successful and request for the following: –
• Your participation in the convention by registering as delegate.
• Advertisement in the IATO Manual.
• Participation in Marketing Innovation Competition.
• Taking booth in Indian Tourism Fair.
• Sponsoring Door Prizes that will be announced every day during the business sessions.
• Sponsoring Gift items to be put into delegates’ kit bags. Please note, no printed brochures/material would be accepted for delegate kit bags. Sample of gifts proposed may be sent to IATO office for approval by 7th September 2023 and need to be delivered at the Venue i.e. ITC Rama International by 25th September, 2023
• Participation in IATO Run for Responsible Tourism
Various post-convention tours are being organized during the convention as per details attached. Members who wish to participate should indicate the post tour no. on the registration form. Members who are opting for the post-convention tour to note the following: –
Details of following Post Tour are as follows:-
1. Post Tour No. 1 – on 2nd October 2023 – Same day trip of Ellora Caves and Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple. Members opting this tour can take any flight departing any time after 3.30 pm from Aurangabad or Shirdi on 2nd October 2023.
2. Post Tour No. 2 – on 2nd October 2023:- Same day Trip of Lonar Crater: Members taking this tour will have to stay in Aurangabad one night extra and make their own arrangements for their stay for 2nd October and can take any flight on 3rd October 2023 from Aurangabad or Shirdi.
3. Post Tour No. 3 – (On Tuesday, the 3rd October 2023:- Full day excursion to Ajanta Caves:- Members taking this tour will have to stay in Aurangabad and make their own arrangements for their stay for 2nd October and 3rd October and can take any flight on 4th October 2023 from Aurangabad or Shirdi as Ajanta Caves are closed on Monday, the 2nd October
4. Post Tour No. 4 – on 2nd and 3rd October 2023:- One night/two days trip to Shirdi enroute Ellora Caves:- Members can take flight departing any time after 2 pm from Aurangabad or Shirdi on 3rd October 2023
5. Post Tour No. 5 – on 2nd to 4th October 2023:- Two nights/three days – Aurangabad/Shirdi/Nashik Mumbai -Wine Tour. Members can take flight any time after 4 pm from Mumbai Airport on 4th October 2023.
For more details of post tours please visit the link:-
iato.in/pages/view/69 – Tours
Please note the following:-
1. For the members who wish to stay in the hotel on return after the post tour, IATO has negotiated the same room rates as applicable during the convention. Please fill in the same on the form in case you want to stay at the Hotel.
2. Registration for post-convention tours would be on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and will close on 9th September 2023 or earlier subject to number of rooms available for each post tour.
3. Allocation of hotel accommodation for the post tours would be at the discretion of the organizing committee.
4. Accommodation for all post-convention tours will be on SHARING TWIN BEDDED ROOM BASIS.
5. Delegates who are taking any of the Post-Convention from Post Tour No. 1 to 5, should book their flights/ train tickets as mentioned in Post Tour details.
Important Note: –
1. Room allocation will be at the discretion of the Organising Committee and your first choice cannot be guaranteed especially for WelcomHotel by ITC Hotels Rama International as we have very limited rooms in this hotel, where rooms are blocked mainly for VIPs, Guests, Speakers and Senior Government officials. Therefore, room allocation will be on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Hence members are requested to give 3 preferences for the hotel accommodation.
2. For the delegates who are booking hotel accommodation through IATO, transport will be provided by IATO from all the hotels to the convention venue and back.
3. Un-authorized display of any print material, display of banner(s), panel(s) etc. would not be allowed at the convention venue without prior permission of IATO. IATO reserves the rights to disallow any such display.
4. Special airfare are being negotiated and will be advised soon. However, members are advised not to wait for the special rates and should book their air tickets immediately.
5. All delegates/spouses need to upload/enclose, copy of their Aadhaar Card while registering for security purpose.
6. For identification purposes for check-in at the hotel, all delegates and spouses to carry their Aadhaar Card. The same has to be submitted at the time of check-in at any hotel and other places wherever required. Please note that Pan Card will NOT be accepted as a proof of identity.
7. Power bank are to be carried only in hand baggage and not in check-in baggage on flights.