- OYO rolls out up to 60% discount on stays to aid stranded commuters during heavy downpours & waterlogging in Mumbai
- Mumbaikars can avail of the discount by using the coupon code ‘MumbaiRain’
- Consumers can avail of the discount throughout the month of July when the city receives the maximum amount of rainfall
- Consumers can choose from 165 properties accessible through this coupon code; including OYO Townhouse – the company’s premium stay offering as well
- Mumbaikars could book rooms with air-conditioning and Wi-Fi for minimum prices
This monsoon, heavy downpour has caused waterlogging across many parts of Mumbai, leaving several commuters stranded and looking for alternative accommodation options day or night. Mumbai received 70% of average July rainfall in the first 6 days of the month, while weather forecasts predict heavy downpours in the coming weeks as well. To ease monsoon woes experienced by Mumbaikars, OYO has rolled out up to a 60% discount on accommodation in the city during heavy rainfall events.
Annually, every monsoon, Mumbai witnesses extreme rainfall events, leading to many commuters getting stuck while attempting to travel back home during peak hours, or having to seek refuge elsewhere. OYO’s localized offering comes at the right time, as Mumbai has been experiencing waterlogging in recent days. Mumbaikars now have access to over 165+ OYO properties spread across the city, including major corporate and transit hubs such as Mumbai International Airport, Bandra, Khar, Santacruz, Churchgate-Colaba, BKC, Powai, Thane, Panvel, Airoli among others. The consumers can now avail of this offer by clicking on OYO’s app or website and using the code “MumbaiRain”.