Mr Ravi Gosain, Vice President – IATO apprised that due to the overwhelming response to the IATO Special Membership Drive which was valid till 31st August 2023 will continue till 31st March 2024 with special offers. The objective of this special drive is to facilitate the tourism stakeholders to join IATO in large numbers and make IATO the voice of the industry for which IATO has offered the following:-
1. 100 % waiver off of Admission Fee (Joining fee) of Rs. 10000/- plus GST for the new membership for the applicants who are based in Andaman Nicobar Islands; Andhra Pradesh, Bihar; Chhattisgarh; Chandigarh; Dadra & Nagar Haveli; Daman & Diu; J & K; Jharkhand; Ladakh; Lakshadweep; North East States; Odisha, Puducherry; Sikkim and Uttarakhand.
2. 50 % waiver off of Admission Fee (Joining Fee) of Rs. 5000/- plus GST for the membership for the applicants from rest of India (other than the states mentioned in para 1). – Charges payable Rs. 5000/- plus 18% GST).
3. There is no waiver/discount on the Annual Subscription and to be paid fully and following fee will be applicable
- For Active membership – Rs. 6500 plus GST.
- For Allied, Provisional, Affiliate and Provisional Membership – Rs. 6000 plus GST.
BECOME A PROUD MEMBER OF IATO. The USP lies in your integration with IATO once you become the member
Ø For Membership Query, you may please contact the IATO Secretariat or contact the IATO State Chapter Chairman of your State. Details of IATO Chapters is available on the link: https://iato.in/pages/view/14