Amusement is something we all look for when planning a vacation. Be it a child, an adult, or a teenager, an amusement park is where one gets to relive their childhood memories and experience the fun all over again. Amusement parks in the world strike a perfect blend between fun, entertainment, and the thrills of the adventure that everyone seeks on a vacation. Enjoy the thrilling rides and water theme parks with your kids for this perfect vacation with your family.
Must Visit Amusement Parks in top destinations like Qatar, Japan, and Thailand –
- The first theme park which comes to mind and is one of their kind in the whole world is Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disney Land. The magic kingdom can be easily accessible by bus from Tokyo Station or Narita Airport. While the little one can immerse in the fairy tale world of Cinderella and Snow White, the adults can reminisce over their childhood days with Tom Swayer or the Robinson family. The unique DisneySea has the thrills of “Indiana Jones” or the experience of Aquatopia for the adults, “Sindbad’s Storybook Voyage” or the fun of “Nemo & Friends SeaRider” is for the kids. Tokyo Disney Resort can also be experienced by staying at the property. The area has five hotels full of characters and charms. In Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta hotel, people can even opt to dress like the characters.
- Another must-visit park in Japan is The Universal Studios Japan (Osaka prefecture)
Universal Studios Japan, specially marked by the “Harry Potter World” and the “Super Nintendo World” is located in Osaka and very easily accessible by train from Osaka station or Shin Osaka station. In this park, guests can celebrate seasonal festivals like blood-chilling Halloween in autumn or heart-warming Christmas in the winter. Here one gets transported to the world of fantasy and frolic while experiencing some themed-based restaurants. Try hands-on Butterbeer like in the Harry Potter movies and snacks based on the concept of Mario’s world. Few hotel rooms face the park, while some are Minion-themed rooms or wonder rooms to awestruck the little ones.
- Andamanda Phuket, is a prestigious new leisure destination that is set to elevate the travel experience for all overseas visitors – including fun-seeking families! Andamanda Phuket is a brand-new multi-million-dollar water park and leisure complex that will immerse international travelers in a world of Thai mythology and legend while allowing all ages to enjoy action-packed aquatic adventures. Andamanda is not only a water park; it is the largest leisure and entertainment facility in Phuket, covering 9.3 hectares of land, comprising a wide range of recreational components, including a Thai heritage-themed water park with five separate zones, (Coral World, The Pearl Palace, Emerald Forest, Great Andaman Bay, and Naga Jungle) and 2 dining areas (The Village and Tropical Beach) – plus extensive entertainment spaces and retail outlets.
- Featuring the largest aquarium in the world, the Sealife Ocean World Aquarium is among the best tourist amusement parks in Thailand, filled with adventurous activities and unparalleled experiences. The aquarium will make you feel like you are on a marine adventure and will also give you a glimpse into marine life. It is located beneath the Siam Paragon Mall and serves as the home to several species on display. There are also guides available who can enrich you with knowledge about marine creatures, fish, and other creatures. Tourists can indulge in fish pedicures after a tiring tour through the marine park. The adventure junkies can further go ahead and enjoy a glass-bottom boat ride through the main tank.
- Doha Quest
Roller Coasters, virtual reality experiences, media-controlled simulators, and all of it indoors make Doha Quest, one of its kind. Quest is a theme and story-based concept that caters to an audience of all ages. The park is divided into, Past, Present, and Future.
Such attractions make it a must-visit attraction in Qatar. If you wish to take away souvenirs back home, do not forget to stop at the iconic Time Quest retail store. It has a massive collection of Quest-themed goodies, like mugs, kitchens, t-shirts, and much more. You will find something or the other to immerse yourself in and discover the Quest.
- Desert Falls Water and Adventure Park
The park is situated off Salwa Road in the Abu Samra district southwest of the capital. It is one of the largest theme parks in the middle east offering various activities to visitors. Right from Canyoning to getting soaked under the sea caves water park or going Karting or exploring one of the innovative game zones, The Nimr Laser Tag, one cannot fall short of things to try and have a worthy day.