Mr Ravi Gosain, Vice President – IATO apprised of the IATO Special Membership Drive with special offers valid till 31st July 2023. Mr Ravi Gosain informed that,
- IATO has fully waived off Admission (Joining fee) of Rs. 10000/- plus GST for the new members for all the applicants pan India, whose membership application is received at the IATO office on or before 31st July 2023
- From 1st August 2023, 100 % waiver on Admission (Joining Fee) from the applicants who are based in Andaman Nicobar Islands; Andhra Pradesh, Bihar; Chhattisgarh; Chandigarh; Dadra & Nagar Haveli; Daman & Diu; J & K; Jharkhand; Ladakh; Lakshadweep; North East States; Odisha, Puducherry; Sikkim and Uttarakhand. (Joining Fee – Charges payable Rs. 5000/- plus 18% GST) for the new applicants based in any state other than mentioned in para i) above.
- From 1st August 2023, 50 % waiver on Admission Fee (Joining Fee – Charges payable Rs. 5000/- plus 18% GST) for the new applicants based in any state other than mentioned in para ii) above.
- There is no waiver/discount on the Annual Subscription and to be paid fully and following fee will be applicable
- For Active membership – Rs. 6500 plus GST.
- For Allied, Provisional, Affiliate and Provisional Membership – Rs. 6000 plus GST.
BECOME A PROUD MEMBER OF IATO. The USP lies in your integration with IATO once you become the member.
Ø For Membership Query, you may please contact the IATO Secretariat or contact the IATO State Chapter Chairman of your State
Relief to the Existing Members:-
Further it was informed by Mr. Ravi Gosain under the present scenario under which our members are still waiting for inbound tourism to fully revive, the IATO EC has taken a decision to give further relief to the members by giving 50% discount on the annual subscription for the financial year 2023-24 as per details available on the website.
However, in this regard, following is to be noted :-
- The above relief would be given to the members who will pay their annual subscription before 31st July 2023. From 1st of August 2023, full subscription will be charged and there will no relief.
- The above relief for the annual subscription for the financial year 2023-24 will be applicable to those members who have paid their annual subscription for the financial year 2022-23 and have renewed their membership.
- However, for the new applicants of IATO Membership in financial year 2023-24, full annual subscription will be applicable