The elections for the post of Office Bearers and Executive Committee Members of the Indian Association of Tour Operators took place on the 18th of April 2023, at The Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi. The elections were an exciting series of events, with 278 total votes out of 378 resulting in –
- President – Rajiv Mehra, Uday Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Sr. Vice President- Rajnish Kaistha, Paradise Holidays India Pvt. Ltd.
- Vice President – Ravi Gosain, Erco Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Hony. Secretary – Sanjay Razdan, Razdan Holidays
- Hony. Treasurer – Sunil Mishra, Cosmos Tours & Travels
- Hony. Joint Secretary – Viney Tyagi, Uni Crystal Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Immediate Past President – Pronab Sarkar, Swagatam Tours Pvt. Ltd.
EC Members – Active (5 Posts)
- Deepak Bhatnagar – Aamantaran Travel Company Pvt. Ltd.
- E.M. Najeeb, Air Travel Enterprises (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Harish Mathur, Concord Travels & Tours
- Manoj Kumar Matta, Oriental Vacations & Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
- Tony Marwah, Indian Travel Promotion Company Pvt. Ltd.
EC Members –Allied (3 Posts)
- Ashok Dhoot – Harsh Travels
- P. Vijayasarathy – Benchmark Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Zia Siddiqui – Alliance Hotels & Resorts
A big congratulations to the new team and wish them all the best in their endeavours to promote tourism and work for the industry’s benefit. IATO has been working to propagate and promote tourism on a larger scale and with this team in action, we expect great things from the organisation.